Monday, September 26, 2011

Top 5 Monday. Why not start the week off right?

Top 5 Current NHL players:
5.Roman Polak - STL aka The muscle from Ostrava
4. Chris Porter - STL
3. Mark Stuart WPG aka my musicsoulmate
2. JML - TOR
1. Brad Richards - NYR

Top 5 Songs on my iPhone:
5. Manchester Orchestra - I've Got Friends
4. Jason Aldean - Dirt Road Anthem
3. Frightened Rabbit - Modern Leper
2. Story of the Year - I'm Alive
1. Frightened Rabbit - Foot Shooter

My Top 5 People that I Like to See Tweet:
5. @thenyrangers
4. @jdb820 - purely for his American angst. and he's American.
3. @BRichards_1991 just cause he's Brad Richards.
2. @CaughtOffBase cause she's f'ing hysterical. PS: Watch her show.
1. @kassassination purely for the fact that he hates roosters. and kills them with Gnomes.


If you'd like to ask me a Top 5 question, leave a comment on here, email me, find me on Twitter. You can also find me on Facebook, and if you're stuck in the early 2000's I probably still have an active AIM account or MySpace somewhere in the interwebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment