Saturday, September 24, 2011

Manchester Orchestra. 'nuff said

So this was a band that was suggested to me by Mark Stuart of the Winnipeg Jets. He's flipping amazing and my #musicsoulmate and is sadly, no longer on TWITTER. :(

Their songs are amazing. If you listen to the lyrics, they're genius. Simple Math was the first song I came across. It's such a well written song, and the lyrics are awesome. Questions that we've all have asked ourselves at one point or another.

Being that my OCDness revolves around numbers and math, it's pretty obvious that I would love this song.


What if I've been trying to get to where I've always been?
What if we've been trying to get to where we've always been?
Simple math, believe me, all is brilliant
What if we've been trying to kill the noise and silence?

No comments:

Post a Comment