Sunday, October 9, 2011

An Ode to the Rangers Goalies.

First there was JD.

Then John Vanbiesbrouck.

Then Mike Richter.

And now, since 2005-2006 season, we're blessed with this:


Oh my-lanta.

If you're sitting here reading this and asking yourself 'who is that fine looking man?' I pity you.

This, my dear friend, in Henrik Lundqvist. Super Goalie. Complete with a cape and sporting underwear on the outside of his pantalones.

...


Ok, now besides his obvious good looks, the man is beyond talented in the net. Unreal. Stellar. Awe-freaking-some.

Proof:


Still not convinced? I'm sorry, here's another:



And proof that he likes to eat ice cream, just like any other human. Out of a cone. With a spoon.


1 comment:

  1. Makes me sad seeing Savvy like that. I miss that kid so much, he was so talented. :(

    ReplyDelete